Arts Institutions & Public Art
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
Asia Society Museum
- Coenties Slip Sculpture, NYC
- Elvehjem Museum of Art, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison WI
- Glance Sculpture TBD
- Guggenheim Museum, NYC
- MoMA PS1
- Museum of African American History Detroit, MI
- New 42nd Street Studios, NYC
- Carnegie Hall Cast Bronze Marquee
- New York City Center
- R.M. Fisher Sculptures, Private Collections
- Rector Gate, Battery Park City Authority, NYC
- St. John’s University Flame Queens, NY
- Corporate Offices & Headquarters
- Government, Public Service & Religious Organizations
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Residential Custom Design
- Retail Shops & Showrooms
Jaroff Design consulted with architect Bartholomew Voorsanger, to custom fabricate furniture for the cafe at the Asia Society Museum, located on Park Avenue. This project renovation included items that could accentuate the open aesthetic while meeting the program needs of the space. Jaroff designed tables that are light weight, stack-able and easily collapsible.
Guests of the Asia Society Museum can now enjoy an outdoor space furnished with tables designed specifically for the space.
Joseph Jaroff began his career as a metal and glass artist and utilizes this experience to present finished products that offer both form and function. This way of thinking is a founding principle of Jaroff Design.